Drone Work

I hold an FAA Part 107 Remote Pilot Certificate (Drone License) which enables me to legally produce commercial still and video work from drones. I have a primary and backup drone, both of which are registered with the FAA and covered under our master insurance policy for both loss and liability. Our video above is a compilation of drone, hand-held gimble and fluid head tripod work. Much of the work, including the barn fly through was done on the drone in ‘tripod’ mode, flying in a slow, pre-planned flight path to make smooth, impactful takes in beautiful light.